1 obsolete : characterized by fits or paroxysms. 2 : having an erratic or intermittent character : irregular.
What is antonym start?
Antonyms for start
- Antonyms: finish, finishing. Definition: the act of finishing.
- Antonyms: stop. Definition: cause to stop.
- Antonyms: stop, halt. Definition: come to a halt, stop moving.
- Antonyms: end, terminate. Definition: bring to an end or halt.
- Antonyms: end, terminate.
- Antonyms: cease, stop, terminate, finish, end.
What are the antonyms of stop?
Synonyms, Antonyms & Associated Words
- stop(n) Synonyms: cessation, discontinuation, surcease, pause, suspension, intermission, interception, interruption, obstruction, obstacle, impediment.
- stop(v) Antonyms: continue, persist. Synonyms:
What’s the opposite of stop and go?
What is the opposite of stop-and-go?
What is stop go?
: of, relating to, or involving frequent stops especially : controlled or regulated by traffic lights stop-and-go driving.
Who is a choleric woman?
The choleric is the most active of the four temperaments. Choleric personalities are hot, dry, fiery, creatures. At their best they’re ambitious, brave and proud, but they can also be vindictive, deceitful and violent. And without exception, they are irritable and bad-tempered.
What is the love language of a phlegmatic?
The Phlegmatic lover is the most sensitive of the four temperaments. When they are with their potential partners, phlegmatic people seek for common intellectual and emotional ground, which will serve as a bridge from heart to heart.
How do you make a choleric happy?
Things You Should Do (and Not Do!) for Cholerics: Give them recognition for accomplishments. Give them opportunities to take on tasks and responsibilities. Learn how to be a good negotiator so you will not be dominated. Provide them with love and affection according to their needs.
What is FITFUL meaning?———-Susan Miller (2022, November 16.) Fitful meaning www.language.foundation© 2022 Proficiency in English Language Foundation…