God has highly exalted Jesus and made Him Lord over everything (Philippians 2:8-9)! Thus, to exalt God is to highly exalt or make much of His Son.
- How do you use exalt in a sentence?
- How do you use the word Exeunt in a sentence?
- What is another word for exalt?
- What does exalt you mean?
- What does humbling yourself mean?
- Can you exalt someone?
- What is the opposite of exalt?
- What is the opposite of understand?
- What is another word for glorified?
- How do we glorify God?
- What’s the opposite of glorified?
- What is another word for romanticized?
- How do you romanticize something?
- What does Romanticising mean?
- What is Romanticisation?
- Why are gangsters romanticized?
- Is Romanticization a real word?
- How can I study romantically?
- Is romanticizing your life bad?
- Is it bad to romanticize your life?
- What is an apologia?
- Is apologia in the Bible?
How do you use exalt in a sentence?
Exalt in a Sentence 🔉
- In church, we exalt our god in prayer.
- The controlling husband wanted his wife to ignore everyone else so she could exalt him.
- Because the cult leader wants his followers to exalt his words, he preaches his path is the only way to heaven.
How do you use the word Exeunt in a sentence?
Exeunt in a Sentence 🔉
- In the Broadway musical, the command was written in the script for the main characters to exeunt stage left because their part was over.
- The screenplay described that the actors would exeunt the stage and then re-enter the stage a few minutes later.
What is another word for exalt?
Exalt Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for exalt?
What does exalt you mean?
transitive verb. 1 : to raise in rank, power, or character. 2 : to elevate by praise or in estimation : glorify. 3 obsolete : elate.
What does humbling yourself mean?
: to do or say something which shows that one knows one has been wrong, has behaved with too much pride, etc. He needs to humble himself and ask for their forgiveness.
Can you exalt someone?
To exalt is to hold or raise someone up to a high position or status. It doesn’t have to mean literally putting that person into a high position, but instead treating them almost like nobility.
What is the opposite of exalt?
Opposite of to celebrate, extol, or proclaim the glory of. disparage. despise. blame. castigate.
What is the opposite of understand?
Opposite of to be aware of the meaning of. misunderstand. misinterpret. mistake. misapprehend.
What is another word for glorified?
Glorified Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for glorified?
How do we glorify God?
Showing gratitude for what God has already done in your life shows Him that you are content with how He has blessed you. It gives Him glory when you recognize how He has moved in your life. Telling others of His deeds in your life can bless them as well.
What’s the opposite of glorified?
What is the opposite of glorified?
What is another word for romanticized?
Romanticize Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for romanticize?
How do you romanticize something?
To romanticize can mean to act in a way that lends itself to romance, such as by buying flowers or making goo-goo eyes. A more common meaning has less to do with romance, but also involves wearing rose-colored glasses. If you romanticize war, you’re making it sound like a glorious, beautiful thing.
What does Romanticising mean?
: to think about or describe something as being better or more attractive or interesting than it really is : to show, describe, or think about something in a romantic way.
What is Romanticisation?
1. romanticisation – the act of indulging in sentiment. romanticization, sentimentalisation, sentimentalization. idealization, glorification, idealisation – a portrayal of something as ideal; “the idealization of rural life was very misleading”
Why are gangsters romanticized?
The Romanticized Mafioso Let’s face it, men love gangsters. There is the obvious answer why: they look cool, they take risks that we never would, and they represent status, power, and money. The not too obvious answer is because we resonate with them on a level that connects us with our past.
Is Romanticization a real word?
To view or interpret romantically; make romantic. To think in a romantic way. ro·man′ti·ci·za′tion (-sĭ-zā′shən) n.
How can I study romantically?
Use a desk lamp and fairy lights for cosy lighting, wrap yourself in a blanket and make yourself a cup of something warm. Stack your textbooks aesthetically on your desk and settle down to your readings or exercises. You can also try finding a quiet study playlist that gives your room an air of concentration.
Is romanticizing your life bad?
This feeling of disconnection with the rest of the world can appear even when you are surrounded by people. But this feeling is only good when it is temporary. If someone is chronically lonely, the consequences may be very serious, and result in things like poor sleep, depression, and health issues.
Is it bad to romanticize your life?
Romanticizing your life is a great way to exercise control. It won’t always work, and that’s okay. Sometimes it’s just about taking the first step.
What is an apologia?
: a defense especially of one’s opinions, position, or actions the finest apologia or explanation of what drives a man to devote his life to pure mathematics — British Book News.
Is apologia in the Bible?
The apologia was a formal speech or explanation to reply to and rebut the charges. In the Koine Greek of the New Testament, the Apostle Paul employs the term apologia in his trial speech to Festus and Agrippa when he says “I make my defense” in Acts 26:2.
He Is Exalted & I Exalt Thee (Medley) from our ongoing Endless Praise project. A fresh take on hymns and worship songs.★ FREE Downloads & CDs available – htt…